Spring is in the air and summer is just around the corner! It was such a nice sunny day we just had to grill something. This is also a part of the hardcore hobbit project. In the game you can make ‘Honey Roasted Chicken’ for reputation with the mathom society. Everytime I make it I get hungry it sounds so good! Just had to see about making my own version.
- 2 tbl garlic chili hot sauce
- 1 tbl honey
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tbl soy sauce
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mango cubed
- 1/4 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup peaches sliced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed chilis
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Coat the chicken breasts in honey and garlic chili sauce evenly. Add soy sauce and cover. Allow to sit for several hours if possible.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix throughly. Allow to sit for atleast 30 minutes.
- The chicken can be grilled or pan fried until done. We grilled.
- Serve the chicken topped with the fruit and it’s juices.
Serves two, each breast with half the fruit “salsa” is 236 calories, 1.7 grams of fat and 1.9 grams of fiber. So refreshing! The slight spice and the refreshing nature of the fruit made this such a delicious dish. We served this on a bed of sticky rice.