A true hobbit favourite, a basic recipe but always a winner. Like it says in the description “easy to make and enjoyable anytime.” These are great as a side dish or topping for any main ingredient. According to the game all you need is mushrooms and butter, and it is so true! Choose a tasty fancy mushroom and let that flavour shine through!
- 400 grams Mushroom of choice
- 1 tbl light butter
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the mushrooms and slice them. You can leave the stalks on most types if you wish, I tend to remove them and reward my foodie puppies with them.
- Heat a pan to medium, Spray the pan with butter flavoured cooking spray. Add the mushrooms then add the butter.
- As the butter melts add the garlic and a bit of salt and pepper. Either shake or stir the mushrooms around making sure that neither the mushrooms or the butter burns.
- Allow the juices from the mushrooms and the butter reduce, serve!
This makes plenty for two, especially for hobbits such as ourselves. Each serving contains 71 calories, 3.2 grams of fat and 2.7 grams of fibre. Great even on toast! An awesome simple recipe that helps build a dish to true hobbit greatness.