With all the craziness that has been going on here it is so nice to be making a hardcore hobbit recipe again. This time I made a nice simple ingredient level recipe. The marinated chicken cutlet in the game is made from green onion, fine seasonings, and chicken. So easy! I find if I see something that contains green onion I tend to go asian. This time I challenged myself to resist that temptation. The end result was delicious and oh so juicy. Once again I marvel at the pretty grill marks that my husband achieved on the grill.
- 1 green onion
- 1 long peppercorn
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbl white wine
- 1 tsp extra virgin avocado oil
- 2 garlic scapes or 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbl slivered or sliced almonds
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour over the raw chicken breasts. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cook using desired method. We went with grilling, definitely a recommended choice.
Isn’t that green bright? It reminds me of spring. Love it. Serves 2. Each serving contains 137 calories, 1.8 grams fat, .3 gram fibre, .7 carb, and 27.5 grams protein. This assumes you leave only a bit of the marinade on during the cooking process.