This is a nice and easy hardcore hobbit to get back into the swing of things. Apparently when hobbits say full breakfast, they truly mean FULL breakfast! This makes a great meal for a busy day when you might not have time to stop for a full lunch. You certainly will not be hungry by lunch time….you might not even be done eating your full breakfast by lunch time. In the game a full breakfast includes mushroom, egg, tater, bacon, pork sausage and chives to make it epic. Yes, we got it all in there, with healthy alternatives! Want to see?
- 2 chicken or turkey sausages ( I suggest visiting your local farmers market or butcher for some really unique flavours. The one we have here is a chicken, pineapple, curry, and cheese sausage from market on millstream)
- 1 cup egg substitute (like egg creations, etc.)
- 2 tbl chopped fresh chives
- 4 slices of canadian bacon
- Hardcore Hobbit fried mushrooms
- potato pancakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the sausage and canadian bacon to taste. We did ours on the bbq. Who said the grill is for lunch and dinner only?
- Prepare the fried mushroom and potato pancakes and plate.
- In a medium heated pan scramble the eggs and plate.
- Plate the sausage and canadian bacon and garnish with the chopped chives.
This is another one of those recipes that a nutritional calculation cannot be done for since it all depends on your sausage choices in the end. Choose wisely young hobbits and enjoy a full breakfast!
Is it just me or is that breakfast kind of smiling at us?